✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can someone help me to download all Coldplay albums in mp3?

HighDefinition

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I last logged in here on Coldplaying.com due to school errands. :( Anyway, I have this problem of having a hard time in finding links for fast download of Coldplay albums for my phone. Actually, I have it all last year but unfortunately, my phone was stolen together with my SD card where my songs were located. That's why I need to re-download them all in my new phone. I tried searching for sites that offer free downloads but they always end up with redirecting ad pages. Can someone share any safe website where I can download all Coldplay albums in high quality? And if there's any, preferably a site that offers zip files so I can download it faster. Your help would mean a lot. Thank you so much in advance. God bless! :)

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I last logged in here on Coldplaying.com due to school errands. :( Anyway, I have this problem of having a hard time in finding links for fast download of Coldplay albums for my phone. Actually, I have it all last year but unfortunately, my phone was stolen together with my SD card where my songs were located. That's why I need to re-download them all in my new phone. I tried searching for sites that offer free downloads but they always end up with redirecting ad pages. Can someone share any safe website where I can download all Coldplay albums in high quality? And if there's any, preferably a site that offers zip files so I can download it faster. Your help would mean a lot. Thank you so much in advance. God bless! :)

If you don't mind some of the albums being in a single mp3 file (i.e., the songs are not separated) and you can wait a few days, I could send them to you....

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

I have a big folder with many of their songs (including some live performances, demos, b-sides...) as separated files. Please let me know if you'd like to have it [emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...
If you don't mind some of the albums being in a single mp3 file (i.e., the songs are not separated) and you can wait a few days, I could send them to you....

Hello! Yes! I would love to!!!!!!!! :) I'll send you a message for my e-mail. Thank you so much!!!! :)

I have a big folder with many of their songs (including some live performances, demos, b-sides...) as separated files. Please let me know if you'd like to have it [emoji6]

Hello, Diogo! :) Yes! I would love to!!!!!! :) I'll send you a message for my e-mail. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! :)

Oops! I'm so sorry, Batman!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that it's illegal! :disappointed: My sincerest apologies, Batman! I am really sorry. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

HeyyYY no worries! It's just that, when you read something like

"Hello lol I lost my phone and now I'd like to download Coldplay's entire work for free plz"

it sounds like that typical excuse to get stuff for free :lol:

As long as no one posts any links you're all cool :wacky:

HeyyYY no worries! It's just that, when you read something like

"Hello lol I lost my phone and now I'd like to download Coldplay's entire work for free plz"

it sounds like that typical excuse to get stuff for free :lol:

As long as no one posts any links you're all cool :wacky:

But it's true! I really lost my phone inside our university last March. :bigcry:Anyway, super thanks to you, batman! Sorry for overreacting. I just thought there's a corresponding punishment for this. Haha! Keep rockin, Batman! Thanks again! :batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman:

But it's true! I really lost my phone inside our university last March. :bigcry:Anyway, super thanks to you, batman! Sorry for overreacting. I just thought there's a corresponding punishment for this. Haha! Keep rockin, Batman! Thanks again! :batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman::batman:

I know it could be true, just saying lol.

I'm the least one to punish people, don't worry about that. I just generally yell at everyone :wacko:

Have a nice weekend! :dazzled:

• Like 1