✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Old fan

TimeLordAdored

[emoji137] Hi everyone, I'm Jo.

I've been a fan for over ten years and have a huge amount of affection for the band as I am a west country girl.

[emoji22] I've recently had a tough time with an illness and it sounds cheesy but the current album really lifts me during the day as things get back to normal.

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Oh, and any Doctor Who or Sherlock fans make yourself known [emoji2] [emoji342]

• Like 6

Welcome to Coldplaying!

About that thing with their music helping you through a tough time, i think most of us has had that :) Coldplay really do help you at the worst of times <3

Make yourself at home,

Linus

I've been a fan for over ten years and have a huge amount of affection for the band as I am a west country girl.

[emoji22] I've recently had a tough time with an illness and it sounds cheesy but the current album really lifts me during the day as things get back to normal.

Hey! I'm fairly new to this website too and this is my first comment/reply :p but anyway i guess my name should tell you that i LOVE sherlock (doctor who too)

hope you get better!

• Administrators

It's great to have you here. Ghost Stories and AHFOD really lift my spirits most of the time so you're not alone :) Have fun here!

SHERLOCK!

Hope you get better

Guest diogo_sg

Hi Jo! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a wonderful time here. Also, hope things are better for you now [emoji4]

Hi Jo (and everyone else),

This is my very first post also on this forum. I've not been on a forum for several years so will have to slowly remember the protocols etc. Like you I find Coldplay's music inspiring and am looking forward to seeing them live for the first time in Berlin on 29th June, my first concert since T in the Park in 2008. As I am approaching 60yrs I will have to try and remember my age at the concert..........oh to hell with it, I am just going to enjoy myself, if I want to sing along, dance along etc I will..........wish me luck !! Hope you get well soon. Take care......

• Administrators

This is my very first post also on this forum. I've not been on a forum for several years so will have to slowly remember the protocols etc. Like you I find Coldplay's music inspiring and am looking forward to seeing them live for the first time in Berlin on 29th June, my first concert since T in the Park in 2008. As I am approaching 60yrs I will have to try and remember my age at the concert..........oh to hell with it, I am just going to enjoy myself, if I want to sing along, dance along etc I will..........wish me luck !! Hope you get well soon. Take care......

Wow that's amazing, good for you. Enjoy yourself and dance to your heart's content!

Guest diogo_sg

Hey Steve! Welcome to Coldplaying! That's the spirit! Enjoying each moment no matter what! Have a great time at the concert [emoji6]

Hey Steve! Welcome to Coldplaying! That's the spirit! Enjoying each moment no matter what! Have a great time at the concert [emoji6]

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering how long the concert lasts? Trying to plan my journey back to the hotel afterwards. Guessing around 3hrs?? If you have any idea how long it would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering how long the concert lasts? Trying to plan my journey back to the hotel afterwards. Guessing around 3hrs?? If you have any idea how long it would be appreciated.

The support acts start at 7pm, Coldplay go on stage at 9pm and play for about 2 hours. The show is done by 11pm, then depending on where you are, it'll take you anywhere between 5-20 minutes to get out. :)

The support acts start at 7pm, Coldplay go on stage at 9pm and play for about 2 hours. The show is done by 11pm, then depending on where you are, it'll take you anywhere between 5-20 minutes to get out. :)

Linus, that's great info - cheers my friend. I can catch the metro back to the hotel after the concert. Do you have any idea on the best time to arrive & start queueing at the stadium? Thanks again.

Hi and welcome! Keep healing with Coldplay music :)

Linus, that's great info - cheers my friend. I can catch the metro back to the hotel after the concert. Do you have any idea on the best time to arrive & start queueing at the stadium? Thanks again.

It's allways different for different shows, where you wish to stand etc. But i showed up just after 9am and was 5th in line at my gate (was four in total). I managed to get to the barrier but only with a few seconds to spare. The people first in line got there at 6am and they got the spot they wanted obviously ;)

My mate showed up around 11am (ended up standing in 2nd-3rd row just in the corner of the stage/ramp), then the line really started growing around 1pm i think. But obviously this will be different for every single show. You don't need to be super early if you want a good view tho, so if you wanna be just fairly close i think like 1-2 pm will be more than enough, maybe even later. :)

It's allways different for different shows, where you wish to stand etc. But i showed up just after 9am and was 5th in line at my gate (was four in total). I managed to get to the barrier but only with a few seconds to spare. The people first in line got there at 6am and they got the spot they wanted obviously ;)

My mate showed up around 11am (ended up standing in 2nd-3rd row just in the corner of the stage/ramp), then the line really started growing around 1pm i think. But obviously this will be different for every single show. You don't need to be super early if you want a good view tho, so if you wanna be just fairly close i think like 1-2 pm will be more than enough, maybe even later. :)

Thanks again Linus. Can now plan when to turn up and how to get back to hotel after the gig. Cheers.

• Like 2