July 16, 201610 yr Oops, I forgot one N ! Pardon me ! It should be obvious now.. ?? ????d ?e ???se, ????e? ?? s?ee?, ?? ????d ?e snapped ???? ??e ?a?s ?? ?e?ea?
July 16, 201610 yr ?t ????d ?e ???se, ??tte? ?? s?eet, ?t ????d ?e snapped f??? ??e ?a?s ?f defeat Come on its easy now !!
July 16, 201610 yr I can't recall the the first part but what about 'snapped from the jaws of defeat' Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
July 16, 201610 yr It could be worse, bitter or sweet, it could be snapped from the jaws of defeat Apparently I've had a few of those words wrong this whole time
July 16, 201610 yr I can't recall the the first part but what about 'snapped from the jaws of defeat' Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app It could be worse, bitter or sweet, it could be snapped from the jaws of defeat Apparently I've had a few of those words wrong this whole time You got it ! Now you can battle it out whose turn it is :)
July 16, 201610 yr ??? ???? ???????? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ??? Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
July 16, 201610 yr ?r? ???? ???????? ??? ???r ?????r? ???? ??? Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
July 16, 201610 yr ?re ??e? ??ee???? ??? ???r ?????r? ???? ??e Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
July 16, 201610 yr ?re t?e? ??ee???? ??? ???r ?????r? ??t? ??e Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
July 16, 201610 yr ?re the? ??ee???? ??? ???r ?????r? ??t? ??e Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
July 16, 201610 yr ?re the? ??ee???? ??? ???r ?????r ??t? ??e Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app
Create an account or sign in to comment