✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tour Merchandise

I can remember caps and various T-shirts, hoodies etc. with Flower of Life and/or Coldplay World Tour 2016 design (30-40$ onwards, I think), a black mug with Coldplay writing (30 $), a Flower of Life shopping bag (25$), the AHFOD CD (10$), the Tour Booklet (25$), a Tour poster (10$).

I was very disappointed to see everything is so pricey :( In the end I decided to buy the Tour Booklet because it is very pretty (and shiny :D) and I heard it has not been available at every show, so I didnt wanna miss out on it.

....In the end I decided to buy the Tour Booklet because it is very pretty (and shiny :D) and I heard it has not been available at every show, so I didnt wanna miss out on it.

Very good to know! Thanks for the heads up. I'll be at both Chicago shows. Can't wait! [emoji1]

I thought about getting the tour book too! Hopefully they will have it there. I might get the poster too. Not surprised the shirts are expensive :/

Would it be okay if you uploaded some pictures of the tour book?

Sure I could, but I remember that somebody (was it @Christa42 ?) has already uploaded the entire booklet in a thread. Unfortunately I cannot remember which thread it was, can somebody perhaps link it here ?

Hey guys, I just signed up looking for help. We were at the Chicago show, and bought the wrong sized sweatshirt. I tried contacting Coldplyas online merhc, and they told me to contact the next venue. I just contacted KFC Yum and they told me they couldbn't help. It's 85.00 wasted if I can't get this figured out. :( Can someone please help? Or maybe trade our Large for your Medium? Thanks so much! -Adam

Hey guys, I just signed up looking for help. We were at the Chicago show, and bought the wrong sized sweatshirt. I tried contacting Coldplyas online merhc, and they told me to contact the next venue. I just contacted KFC Yum and they told me they couldbn't help. It's 85.00 wasted if I can't get this figured out. :( Can someone please help? Or maybe trade our Large for your Medium? Thanks so much! -Adam

I'm afraid I can't help you with a trade because I didn't get any sweatshirts, but if you haven't already, I would recommend posting this question in the world tour thread, http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/105154/ because a lot more fans will see it there, and also in the next couple shows' individual threads. You might get lucky here too, and find a fellow Chicago fan that you can meet up with. Good luck!

• Like 1