✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help us bring back the Coldplay Wiki!

stephen

• Administrators

As most of you may know, Coldplaying.com has a sister-site named WikiColdplay. While I was the one responsible in bringing the site back around this time last year (before I was owner), it has been left to digitally rot.

I need your help to redo the wiki under a new domain which is currently private. We need to transfer all content from the old wiki (3000+ pages) to the new, more modern wiki. This will take a long time but with a bit of help I think we can get through it! You will need to have a vast knowledge of Coldplay and excellent english (preferably your first language).

Please PM me if you are interested

• Like 2

As most of you may know, Coldplaying.com has a sister-site named WikiColdplay. While I was the one responsible in bringing the site back around this time last year (before I was owner), it has been left to digitally rot.

I need your help to redo the wiki under a new domain which is currently private. We need to transfer all content from the old wiki (3000+ pages) to the new, more modern wiki. This will take a long time but with a bit of help I think we can get through it! You will need to have a vast knowledge of Coldplay and excellent english (preferably your first language).

Please PM me if you are interested

I would like to help but I'm not sure if my Coldplay knowledge is vast enough

• Administrators
Is there a reason the old database can't be transferred? This shouldn't take long at all actually.

Yes it could very easily, but a ton of information on the site is extremely outdated, false or not compatible with the new design. Trust me I have looked into it!

Yes it could very easily, but a ton of information on the site is extremely outdated, false or not compatible with the new design. Trust me I have looked into it!

Ah, I see. Hopefully you'll find some knowledgeable people with the time to update it.

• Like 2