✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

US Tour 2017?

asrons333

Me too! I only got to see them once this year so I'm really hoping I can see them again next year. Even if they don't come to my home city of Denver again (where I missed them this year), I am open to driving somewhere a day or two away like Kansas City. Hopefully they will have reworked the setlist a bit, just to keep things fresh. And who knows, what if they release an EP before then and we get a few brand new songs in the set?

I live in Virginia and drove to Philly to catch their show. That was the closest they came to me! They can't leave everyone hanging like that, can they?!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I only got to see them once this year so I'm really hoping I can see them again next year. Even if they don't come to my home city of Denver again (where I missed them this year), I am open to driving somewhere a day or two away like Kansas City. Hopefully they will have reworked the setlist a bit, just to keep things fresh. And who knows, what if they release an EP before then and we get a few brand new songs in the set?

I forgot to add how much I love Denver! Colorado is a lovely state!

• Like 1

I forgot to add how much I love Denver! Colorado is a lovely state!

It sure is! I'm not trying to derail the thread or anything, but watch the tour documentary part of Live 2003 if you haven't already seen it. There's a part where the band drives to the top of a mountain in Colorado and it's beautiful! Though Jonny has the bright idea of wanting to race Will to the top on foot when they get out of the car. Not a good idea at that altitude. ;)

• Like 3

Sorry if someone already asked this somewhere but I'm new around here...

Anyone know if they are swinging back through the US in 2017? I'm from the midwest and missed St Louis, Indianapolis, and Chicago due to my schedule. I'm heartbroken but hoping for a second chance next year. I know for MX they did a few US shows then did their main US leg in year two. Maybe this time it is in reverse?

Anyway if someone knows something before 2017 dates are announced I would really appreciate it. I have never seen them and did not learn that this may be the end until after I missed the midwest shows.... so there is a sense of urgency but I am in no position to be flying to the west coast.

I wasn't there, but I heard Coldplay announced Canadian dates at the Buffalo show via Facebook. Possible, but it's likely the dates would be mostly Canada with a few US dates thrown in.

• 4 weeks later...
The email I got said more dates were coming. I know they are hitting Asia. US could be arena only in the winter or fall.

May I ask where the email came from? I am really, really hoping for USA shows in 2017! Cleveland please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris already confirmed that they will do a second US tour leg.

No dates yet.

Yes!! This is fantastic news!! Hoping for Cleveland. Everyone plays Cleveland, but they only did Columbus this year. I saw them in Pittsburgh, and it was amazing. Sending big vibes out into the universe for northeastern Ohio in 2017!

May I ask where the email came from? I am really, really hoping for USA shows in 2017! Cleveland please!!!

I'm on the Coldplay website mailing list. It was the announcement for the dates they just released.

Yes!! This is fantastic news!! Hoping for Cleveland. Everyone plays Cleveland, but they only did Columbus this year. I saw them in Pittsburgh, and it was amazing. Sending big vibes out into the universe for northeastern Ohio in 2017!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

How can I get notifications of upcoming cities and dates via email?