asrons333

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's both OH and ON, one after the other :D

i opened the gif in photoshop, it's:

NY, MA, DC, QC, MN, NE, MO, IL, OH, ON, TX, FL, WA, AB, BC, OR, CA

Great! I hope I can go to one or two shows for the 2nd US leg.

• Like 1

it's both OH and ON, one after the other :D

i opened the gif in photoshop, it's:

NY, MA, DC, QC, MN, NE, MO, IL, OH, ON, TX, FL, WA, AB, BC, OR, CA

Thanks! So excited! I hope it's Cleveland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Anyone know how I can get a good presale on tickets?!

Yes, please share! I found out today that tickets go on sale on Saturday Oct 15th. Not sure, though, if that is for every date or just Cleveland (yay! It is Cleveland - my hope realized!). I can't imagine that it is for only one venue. Presale scoop would be much appreciated!

• Like 1

So definitely looking at Chicago. Did anyone go last year who knows about prices? Would love to narrow it down before the sale.

I will post this in the other related threads.

We saw them in Pittsburgh, and floor seats were $460(!!), and nosebleeds were $75, so I'm going to guess that the sections that you want might be in $150-$300 range.

• Like 1

We saw them in Pittsburgh, and floor seats were $460(!!), and nosebleeds were $75, so I'm going to guess that the sections that you want might be in $150-$300 range.

The price range is on the page. It's $25.50-$185.50 with $1-2 variations by venue. Comes off quite cheaper to the shows this year. But don't think these include the VIP packages/front row.

Who knows what they'll end up being once you add them to the cart?

• Like 2

i think it was $460 for one ticket, bc I remember my bf telling me and saying that it was rape. We definitely couldn't spend that much, but the prices above seem to be pretty good this time, so we can probably get closer.

• Like 1

The price range is on the page. It's $25.50-$185.50 with $1-2 variations by venue. Comes off quite cheaper to the shows this year. But don't think these include the VIP packages/front row.

These are good prices!! We can get pretty close this time [emoji2]

• Like 1

Where can I find the price range for upcoming shows?

On each event page on ticketmaster there is a price range button near the top. Right now it just has that vague range. But when the event is actually on sale it will show more info including price levels.

I found it, Thanks. I am going for floor seats!

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster. It seems as if my account on Coldplay.com was deleted after a while and I did not receive an email with a presale code :( Probably because the band hasn't played in my city (Toronto) for 5 years so I haven't really checked the website or newsletters.

Would anyone be kind enough to offer theirs if they are not attending one of the concerts?? I promised myself 4 years ago that I'd see Coldplay live at least once in my life and they are finally playing in Toronto again!

Thanks!

Justin

why does ticketmaster think it's OK to charge an additional third of the price of the ticket in fees? :wideeyed:

I hate to say it but TM has always done this. If you think that is bad, I had to end up getting my floor seats through Stub Hub. Talk about mark up, I paid almost $1000 for two floor seats.

• Like 1