✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Acoustic Guitar in Birds?

tomderoon

I saw this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=5y6M2ABEifc;t=478

And the interviewer asks (at around 8:00) about the acoustic guitar with lots of mistakes, from Birds. Turns out Chris just left it in, but I'm wondering: Where do I hear this guitar? I've listened to the song 6 times in a row and still can't really hear it clearly.

Btw here's Birds:

Btw here's Birds:

in this video, you can hear it starting at 1:00 exactly until 1:36 (:wink3) and then after that you can still hear it on and off but sounds for sure like the parts Chris was referring to that are filled with mistakes until about 1:55 when all the instruments pick up again like before and through to the end :wacko:

you might have to try really hard to ignore the bass and Jonny's guitar :P

Hmm, turns out I always heard the acoustic guitar in there but never noticed there was a lot of mistakes or really paid attention to it at all... it just kind of blended in and is so far down in the mix. Really hard to hear under all those layers, to actually pay attention to the acoustic guitar and what it sounds like is very difficult since it's not meant to be focused on, pay attention to something else for even a split second and it gets lost in the immense dreamy soundscape.

in this video, you can hear it starting at 1:00 exactly until 1:36 (:wink3) and then after that you can still hear it on and off but sounds for sure like the parts Chris was referring to that are filled with mistakes until about 1:55 when all the instruments pick up again like before and through to the end :wacko:

you might have to try really hard to ignore the bass and Jonny's guitar :P

Also, I think the interviewer just heard about the guitar from someone because I think he would never be able to find this out if he didn't know it already...

• Like 2

Also, I think the interviewer just heard about the guitar from someone because I think he would never be able to find this out if he didn't know it already...

i would believe that interviewer could have picked up on it on his own. he sounds like someone who really knows what he's talking about and who he's talking to... unlike many other interviewers :P

• Like 2