✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY SONG NAME GAME IN ALBUM ORDER!

kylecoldplayer

Currently Doing Song Names For: PARACHUTES (Your song name must be from Parachutes, until I change the album)

Ok so I decided to make my own song name game. The twist is YOU HAVE TO PUT THE SONG NAME IN ALBUM ORDER!

MAKE SURE YOUR SONG NAME IS IN ALL CAPS OR PUT IT IN PARENTHESES! AND MAKE SURE THE PREVIOUS SONG NAME IS IN YOUR POST TOO!

Example: If I type, "The SPIES were caught", you type, "The SPIES were in TROUBLE". Or replace that with any another song from that album.

After a certain amount of time with Parachutes song names, we move to a new album. You can always find what album we are up to at the very top of this thread!

Ready? GO!!!!!!!

It was cold. I started to SHIVER.

So now the next person has to put the previous song name (Shiver in this case) in their post and also put a new song name.

I don' think we have to use all the previous songs in it, just the one of the previous poster. But just in case:

When I SHIVER, I DON'T PANIC because I know that after lighting some SPARKS, the fire will have a YELLOW glow.

I don' think we have to use all the previous songs in it, just the one of the previous poster. But just in case:

When I SHIVER, I DON'T PANIC because I know that after lighting some SPARKS, the fire will have a YELLOW glow.

It doesn't matter whether or not the song came after Shiver in the tracklist, as long as the song name is from the album. After every song name is used we'll do the next album.