✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Tour Edition 2 CD Australia & New Zealand

Hello,

I have bought legally a digital copy of the AHFOD Tour Edition on this digital store espacially in order to get the live official & australian recordings exclusive to this edition :

• 15 MAGIC (LIVE AT THE ENMORE THEATRE, SYDNEY - 2016 REMASTER)
  • 16 CLOCKS (LIVE AT THE ENMORE THEATRE, SYDNEY)
  • 17 VIVA LA VIDA (LIVE AT THE ENMORE THEATRE, SYDNEY)
  • 18 OCEANS (LIVE AT THE ENMORE THEATRE, SYDNEY)
  • 19 A SKY FULL OF STARS (LIVE AT THE ENMORE THEATRE, SYDNEY)

As far as I know, there is a big mistake on this edition. The track "Magic (Live at the Enmore Theatre - 2016 Remaster)" is not from the Enmore Sydney gig.

Actually, the correct track is on the "Ghost Stories - Live 2014", and on the AHFOD Tour Edition, it's not the same! Very disappointed. After some listenings, the Magic live version of this record is from the "Ghost Stories Live 2014" DVD, live from Sony Studios, Los Angeles.

The other live tracks seems to be from the Enmore gig, comparison done with amateur videos on Youtube.

So, if someone has the physical edition of this record, could you confirm what is written in the booklet ?

Thank you,

Yes, I noticed the same thing. In the Ghost Stories Live version, you can clearly hear the crowd sing the opening line with Chris. This doesn't happen in the Australian Tour version.

I have the hard physical edition and as far as I can see it only mentions the songs being recorded at the Enmore Theatre and then edited in the Beehive. The Australian Tour Edition version of Magic does say it has been remastered, whatever that means?

Yeah when I found out they were making an Australian Tour Edition, I was super excited (I am Australian) when I saw it was tracks from the ghost stories tour, I was pretty disappointed. I was hoping for songs from this tour, you know, live songs from the album??? But then after listening to them on Spotify because realistically, they aren't all that great, so I was even more disappointed. It frustrated me heaps that Magic wasn't even from Sydney too.

Just a bit disappointing really :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have the CD too and I also noticed this when listening to this version and seeing if it was the same as the GSL2014 CD version. After also listening to and watching videos on YouTube that people had posted, the GSL2014 CD version is the actual Enmore Theatre one. They probably just wanted to put something on this Tour Edition that wasn't already on GSL2014 and so they took the GSL2014DVD version and labelled it as the Enmore Theatre "remastered" version, instead of simply putting the ACTUAL Enmore Theatre version on it again. But I only found out that this version was from the GSL2014DVD from this thread, I before just assumed that they took it from any random concert they played in 2014.

• Like 1