December 31, 200916 yr OMGOMGOMGOMG :freak: *retains innocence* *innocence level goes up again* I'm innocent too. :blush:
December 31, 200916 yr Hey Rudy... Do you know what tarmacing and Donkey Punching is? :awesome: I want to know :uhoh:
December 31, 200916 yr Hey Rudy... Do you know what tarmacing and Donkey Punching is? :awesome: I don't know and I don't want to know :bigcry:
December 31, 200916 yr It's an issue? :surprised: Yeah because you started it in my holy thread :whip: :wacky:
December 31, 200916 yr You started the boobs issue yesterday :whip: I don't get the boob issue :uhoh: are you afraid of boobs? :thinking:
December 31, 200916 yr Yeah because you started it in my holy thread :whip: :wacky: Oh come on .... Fake Plastic Kelsies ... you don't have to be a perv to see the boob job in it. :disappointed:
December 31, 200916 yr I don't get the boob issue :uhoh: are you afraid of boobs? :thinking: Nope. :blank:
December 31, 200916 yr Oh come on .... Fake Plastic Kelsies ... you don't have to be a perv to see the boob job in it. :disappointed: :shame:
December 31, 200916 yr I don't get the boob issue :uhoh: are you afraid of boobs? :thinking: Gigantic ones are scary
December 31, 200916 yr You promised me you wont say boob again :whip: I'm sorry. :shame: I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.
December 31, 200916 yr You promised me you wont say boob again :whip: NO CENSORSHIP ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM YOU ****
December 31, 200916 yr You promised me you wont say boob again :whip: I'm sorry. :shame: I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. That's right... She said she'd say tit instead. :cool:
Create an account or sign in to comment