• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

no..i don't think i'm :uhoh:

though it's always possible that someone put something in my chocolatebar..even though i've been in this room for 5 hours alone, but there's a change that someone have done so!!:shifty:

i know my name is a damn long, but i'm happy with it :) there's just one Roosajatta in the hole universe! :smartass:

Everybody here think i'm a boy when they first hear my nickname :confused: and Rolle is also a pet name, so.. :D But you've a beautiful name..it sounds great when i say it! :cool:

ha, cool, you're truely unique :cool:

yeah Rolle do sound like a boy's name or like the name of a snake :thinking: but I think it's cool anyway, I like it :charming:

haha thank you :) my favourite names are Anouk and Nadja. I will name my future daughters that haha

Well,thanks ;) those two are too a great names :) and one more thing about rolle..you must know Pelle Svanslös? well..we've in finland one cat called Rolle in those books and stuff.

But now i have to quit talking about my name! :tongue:

yeah..but too much is just too much :cool: noo..Pelle svanslös is a great guy!even though he doesn't have a tail,but still! he's my idol :kiss: he got through all the bad things that happened to him! don't you understand?! He's the man if someone is! :thumbsup: