✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

QUESTION : how are the views from Stadium Seats for Coldplay?

Hey guys, i am going to see Coldplay at Stade de France with my family in July. This will be my second AHFOD show this tour and excited because the first coldplay show for my parents. They got us seats bloc U8 which are quite in the back, but we are still close to the ground.

I am quite worried because I have never seen a concert from the seats and i guess we are quite far back...

my question is, to anyone who has been to a Coldplay show with the same kind of seat as i am gonna have, do you still have a fair/good view of the stageA and B ? looking at youtube videos the views looks quite shitty/far but i am trying to convince myself its just because it's a video so it doesn't compare to the real view... please anyone ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, i am going to see Coldplay at Stade de France with my family in July. This will be my second AHFOD show this tour and excited because the first coldplay show for my parents. They got us seats bloc U8 which are quite in the back, but we are still close to the ground.

I am quite worried because I have never seen a concert from the seats and i guess we are quite far back...

my question is, to anyone who has been to a Coldplay show with the same kind of seat as i am gonna have, do you still have a fair/good view of the stageA and B ? looking at youtube videos the views looks quite shitty/far but i am trying to convince myself its just because it's a video so it doesn't compare to the real view... please anyone ?

I am quite in the back with bloc E :( I bought cat1 thinking that I would get a clearly view and now Im not sure about... anyway... I will try better one next year in Spain ;) good luck!