✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-11-14] Estadio Unico de La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina

• Administrators

download (2).jpg

From Coldplay.com:

Good afternoon. We’re delighted to announce that Coldplay will return to Brazil and Argentina in November for the final shows of the record-breaking A Head Full Of Dreams Tour! The tour will culminate in the very same venue that it began, the Estadio Unico de La Plata in Buenos Aires. The new dates are as follows:

Tue 7 November – Allianz Parque, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Sat 11 November – Arena do Gremio, Porto Alegre, Brazil

Tue 14 November – Estadio Unico de La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Mon 17 July for Buenos Aires from www.allaccess.com.ar and at 12.01am on Mon 17 July for Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre from www.eventim.com.br.

Anchorman

hi all! i little bit update of this gig.

early tickets (pre-sale) went nuts on monday. sold-out in less than 2.5 hours (!), you only have the chance if you were client of a account.

the general sale was scheduled for monday 17, but yesterday was brought foward for today. I was 13000 in the virtual queue, but a friend of mine was 3000, so i got tickets for Bs.As.! I also think that will be sold out soon, but will take time because allaccess allows only 20 person per minute to access the site.

well going for my fourth AHFOD show, and i thought it impossible after being 2 years in europe.

so freaking happy, hope the could add a date in Chile, but seems impossible by dates.

See you soon, in La Plata!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...