✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello

MagicParachutes

Hello Coldplaying forums, my name is Tyler I've been a fan for sometime now (dont know how long). My favorite album by Coldplay is AROBTTH and my favorite song by Coldplay at the moment is Low & Daylight. I have not gone to a Coldplay show yet sadly but I hope to go to one in the future. Thanks for reading & i hope i meet some new friends on here! :)

• Like 1

Welcome! I'm relatively new here too, it's a bit overwhelming considering the number of threads on here and the fact people have been on here for over 10 years. I love Daylight too, definitely one of my favorites off my favorite album as well. The Live 2003 version is awesome.

• Like 1

Hi! Daylight is such an underrated song

i know it's like the least played song on AROBTTH according to spotify : (

Welcome! I'm relatively new here too, it's a bit overwhelming considering the number of threads on here and the fact people have been on here for over 10 years. I love Daylight too, definitely one of my favorites off my favorite album as well. The Live 2003 version is awesome.

hell yea the live 2003 version is so good. i watched the dvd last weekend, wish they had put it on the cd version though

• Like 1

i know it's like the least played song on AROBTTH according to spotify : (

hell yea the live 2003 version is so good. i watched the dvd last weekend, wish they had put it on the cd version though

I'm very disappointed they didn't put Daylight, The Scientist and Life is For Living on the cd. I guess they were trying to promote their newer/later stuff in the Rush of Blood era, and can only fit so much on a cd.

Daylight has this very simple yet hypnotic and nostalgic feel to it. It's so awesome and underrated. It'll never get old.

• Like 2