✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Am I a cheater?

Chrissy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not that kind of cheater!

But here's the thing; In Denmark we do not have any of the early cp stuff like the Blue Room ep etc., only the albums and some singles. So, in my urge for more cp i have downloaded them and are using them instead of buying ep's from overseas. Does that make me evil :cry: and not coldplay-loyal?

it doesn't make you a cheater ... you are quite wise actually. Umlike me who when it comes to overseas Oasis releases i spend a fortune on them, some examples ...

*Roll With It (Japanese release) - £25.00

*Definately Maybe (Japanese release) - £35.00

*Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants (Japanese release) - £35.00

*Don't Go Away (Japanese release) - £21.00

*Champagne Supernova (Austrailia release) - £15.00

That comes to £131.00 i think, i just imagine what i could buy with that ... instead i spend it on Oasis!

omg :? well it could be spent on bad things im sure to you every penny spent is worth it!! :-D

yeah in my heart of hearts i know it was ... but in my head i am crazy!

watch this space tomorrow for my autographs i'm scanning them up and posting them ... i'll scan up my coldplay autographs as well!

omg u met idlewild mad05.gif

i waited to see them when they were iver so i went the day before the concert and the day of their concert but their wasn't a sound coming from inside then i found out they had done it the day before. were they nice?? :D

omg u met idlewild mad05.gif

i waited to see them when they were iver so i went the day before the concert and the day of their concert but their wasn't a sound coming from inside then i found out they had done it the day before. were they nice?? :D

to be honest i'm not a big idlewild fan i was with my friends who love them, Roddy was a nice guy, Darren had meet them before at another gig and they had given him a bottle of wine, so Darren bought Roddy a bottle to repay the compliment.

aww how sweet :D my m8s obsessed with roddy she met them before when they were over here with coldplay and still to this day she talks about it!! :shock: :lol: my sisters m8 met ian brown at the witness festival coz she was doing security and he asked her to mind his grass :lol:

yeap.

ah i just found out feeder are going to be here during sxsw, but that's in austin :sad: ...i still want to go.

idlewild...i havnt seen their tour dates, i dont think they're coming here. not soon

yeah :sad: but it was really fun. they are brill live so are inme who were supporting them :D i got some lovely pics which il prob post up soon ;) it was really cool but some mad moshing so yasterday i was in lots of pain but was soooo worth it!!!! :D some of the night is quite blurry so not much details!! :roll: