✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A L I E N S guitar tab!!

The Jordanator

For those of you who use the Ultimate Guitar Tabs app, you'll see there has been a major update which gives full access (tab pro, etc) to 'loyal users' who were on a free version. Additionally, there are Official Versions of Songs done by professional guitarists by the UG Team.

So I submit my request for an official tab for A L I E N S from Coldplay's Kaleidoscope EP, and they responded with:

"Your request has been fulfilled by the UG Team."

Here is the link for the A L I E N S Official Guitar Tab: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/coldplay/a_l_i_e_n_s_official_2313525

I tried it out and its awesome, I love how you can tab not just acoustic or lead but a whole range of instruments, including synths and vocals. For example, you can play the alien-sounding riff by sliding from fret 10 - 9 - 7 on D string.

This has been so great for me as I have been wanting a tab version for ages!

What do you fellow Bucklanders think?

• Like 2

But you have to be premium, can you screenshot it please

Sure thing.

Try downloading the Ultimate guitar app, creating account if you don't already have one. I was a cheapskate like you too and was riding on the free version but it gave me full access for being so loyal so maybe it happens to all idk.

• Like 1

Sure thing.

Try downloading the Ultimate guitar app, creating account if you don't already have one. I was a cheapskate like you too and was riding on the free version but it gave me full access for being so loyal so maybe it happens to all idk.

I will try it tomorrow.