February 6, 200422 yr uh.... i sure doubt you'd see any marsupials (that would be kangaroos, possums, etc) or pachyderms (rhinoceros, elephant, etc) in a tree eating bananas. :lol:
February 6, 200422 yr Author :lol: YOU UNDERSTAND ME ANYWAY, WHY COMPLICATE THINGS! (I APPRECIATTE THE HELP VERY MUCH THO) ...... AND I MEANT EQUIDERMS THEN (MAN MONKEYS IN A FAMILY I MEAN!)
February 6, 200422 yr i was complicating things because i know you appreciate the help. :P do you mean primate? i don't think i've ever heard "equiderm" before, it could be the equivalent in another language though.
February 6, 200422 yr Author :lol: YEAH, DOIT, I DUN MIND! YEAH, I THINK I MEANT PRIMATES! EQUIDERMS I BELIEVE IS A SET OF HORSES (LIKE PRIMATES)
February 9, 200422 yr wow i think until now i learned a lot in this thread.. thx to carla and tom :D glad i could help. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment