✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HOW!?

Sternly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS, THANKS! NOW, 2ND QUESTION, HOW DO YOU CALL TO THAT THINGS YOU FIND ON THE STREETS, ON THE WALLS I MEAN; THEY ARE LIKE POSTERS BUT THEY REALLY ARE NOT THAT. THEY HAVE INFORMATION AND THEY COLOURS AND ARE SUPPOSE TO CALL PEOPLE'S ATTENTION AND SO...??

I'M TALKING ABOUT PANFLETS? DOES THAT WORD EXISTS?

AND THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION! AND DOES WAS USED FOR HE AND SHE, NOT FOR THE GRAFITTIS (IT!?)

pamphlets

i'm not sure what you're talking about with that second part... i can tell you that unless you're referring to a person or animal, or possibly a boat, you don't have to worry about being gender specific, like with other languages. "it" works for everything. but there's no way you got an A in english without knowing that, since that's probably the most obvious thing to a non-english speaker... i have no idea what i'm talking about.

THANKS!

AND I MEANT LIKE DOES IS FOR HE AND SHE LIKE "DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT IT?" AND DO FOR IT AND THE REST LIKE " DID IT TAKE YOU ..." AND THEN I GOT AND A 'CAUSE I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH, I MEAN THE ORAL PART LIKE 'SAVED ME' BECAUSE SPEAKING ENGLISH IS MUCH MORE EASIER THAN WRITING IT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: THAT'S AMAZINGLY TRUE (IT MAKES MY ENGLISH LOOKS BETTER) I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME AT TIMES. I ALWAYS UNDERSTAND WHEN A NON NATIVE SPEAKER TALKS OR WRITE TO ME IN SPANISH...... IT'S LIKE DEDUCTION MAYBE? ANYWAY I CAN READ IT TOO! JUST CAN'T SPELL IT!!!!!!!!! :angry:

AND THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION! AND DOES WAS USED FOR HE AND SHE, NOT FOR THE GRAFITTIS (IT!?)

Try writing a sentence and leave the word blank that you don't know. Like If I was looking for the word 'monkey'

Look at that ______ in the tree eating bananas.

Best of luck with your English! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: THAT'S AMAZINGLY TRUE (IT MAKES MY ENGLISH LOOKS BETTER) I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME AT TIMES. I ALWAYS UNDERSTAND WHEN A NON NATIVE SPEAKER TALKS OR WRITE TO ME IN SPANISH...... IT'S LIKE DEDUCTION MAYBE? ANYWAY I CAN READ IT TOO! JUST CAN'T SPELL IT!!!!!!!!! :angry:

my spelling sucks and english is my first language

:dozey:

Try writing a sentence and leave the word blank that you don't know. Like If I was looking for the word 'monkey'

Look at that ______ in the tree eating bananas.

Best of luck with your English! :D

:lol: THANKS, BUT THAT'S QUITE USEFUL, BUT THEN THERE ARE MANY TERMS THAT YOU CAN USE. I COULD USE INSTEAD OF MONKEY: GORRILLA, MARSUPIAL, PAQUIDERMY, ALMOST-DEVELOPED-HUMAN, ETC.....