✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Band members Scotland- song writing feedback

ChristopherM

Dear Coldplayers

I am a huge fan and inspired by Coldplay’s music I have written some of my own songs .

I play piano and guitar as well as singing, and I wondered if any of you fellow fans would mind reading over lyrics I have written, and listening to my songs and giving feedback. Or if any of you live in Scotland , and play guitar or bass or drums then I would love to form a band with you. I don’t known any other Coldplay fans as none of my friends like Coldplay. I would love to hear from any of you who would be interested. I think the songs I’ve written are quite good lyrically as well as musically and they sound fairly similar to Coldplay’s early music.

Please message me or reply if you are interested.

Thankyou so much

Best wishes

Chris ( not Martin)

• Like 1

Hi Christopher! I play the guitar and am also inspired by Coldplay, especially by Jonny Buckland (Coldplay's guitarist, I suppose you already knew ;) ), they've always been my favourite band. I'm in the Netherlands and do perform sometimes.

I'd like to give some feedback any time!

• Like 1

Hi Christopher! I play the guitar and am also inspired by Coldplay, especially by Jonny Buckland (Coldplay's guitarist, I suppose you already knew ;) ), they've always been my favourite band. I'm in the Netherlands and do perform sometimes.

I'd like to give some feedback any time!

Wow that sounds great ! Thankyou so much for replying. That’s really cool you play guitar too and are inspired by Jonny. He is such a great guitar player and his melodies and effects are so amazing and melancholic. It would be really cool to show you my songs and let you listen and see what you think :) maybe you could show me your stuff too I’ll message you soon

Wow that sounds great ! Thankyou so much for replying. That’s really cool you play guitar too and are inspired by Jonny. He is such a great guitar player and his melodies and effects are so amazing and melancholic. It would be really cool to show you my songs and let you listen and see what you think :) maybe you could show me your stuff too I’ll message you soon

Thanks! Yes, it's amazing. Exactly what you just said, he's indeed a great guitar player!!!

I would like to hear them absolutely. I'm looking forward to it, sounds good to me!

I usually play covers with 4 other people as a band, lead by a band coach. Our leadsinger, she sings quite well. She has written a song which is called 'One Hand'.

Well, they have let me hear the song and the first time I heard it I was like;"I don't think I really like the song" and decided to add some (electric) guitar. When I went writing I was thinking about what Jonny would do to elevate the song?

After I finished I listened to the song in its entirety and felt kind of proud of what I'd written. Maybe I will share it with you later!