✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Greetings from the states!

What is life

Hello! I've been around on this site for a long while, mostly lurking on some of the older/longer threads, but I figured I might as well make an account.

My name's Chris(no, not that Chris), and I've been listening to Coldplay for...who knows how long! Since I was around 4 or 5 years old—the first time I listened to Clocks, and I didn't really like it that much and I think I preferred Viva la vida. After that, I was hooked. When I'm not listening to Coldplay, I listen to Slipknot, Slayer(bit of a whiplash there, eh?), Green Day, U2, Muse, and The Black Keys. While I do love these bands, I don't get the same feeling listening to their music.

και γεια στους ελληνες εδώ!

• Like 2

Hello! I've been around on this site for a long while, mostly lurking on some of the older/longer threads, but I figured I might as well make an account.

My name's Chris(no, not that Chris), and I've been listening to Coldplay for...who knows how long! Since I was around 4 or 5 years old—the first time I listened to Clocks, and I didn't really like it that much and I think I preferred Viva la vida. After that, I was hooked. When I'm not listening to Coldplay, I listen to Slipknot, Slayer(bit of a whiplash there, eh?), Green Day, U2, Muse, and The Black Keys. While I do love these bands, I don't get the same feeling listening to their music.

και γεια στους ελληνες εδώ!

Καλώς ήρθες!!! Κάποια στιγμή πρέπει να έρθουν στην Ελλάδα...