✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Do You Like About Each Coldplay Album?

ThatGirlMyra

Just a place for your thoughts about each Coldplay album. You can also add your favourite song(s) from each album.

I'll start:

Parachutes - I love how intimate this album is. If I close my eyes, I can imagine Chris Martin is right there, singing away. I love when artists do this. It's also the most chill and... sweet of the albums. It's still my favourite of all the albums. My favourite songs off this album are Don't Panic, Sparks, and Life is for Living.

A Rush of Blood to the Head - It may sound silly, but I really like the guitar and drums all throughout this album. It's my least favourite of them, but it still has some great instrumentals. My favourite songs are Warning Sign and Clocks.

X&Y - I love all the messages in this album. Like in Talk, it's like Chris is extending a real invitation to talk and all that. It also has some of the best songs of all for Coldplay and is my second favourite album. It's very emotional, in a way. My favourite songs are Talk, White Shadows, Til Kingdom Come, and Square One.

Viva La Vida And Death And All of His Friends - This is just a fun album. It's also my favourite era of Chris's voice, as he uses his lower range WAY more here. My favourite songs are The Escapist, Cemeteries of London, and Chinese Sleep Chant. I also LOVE Glass of Water, but that's from the EP from the same era.

Mylo Xyloto - This one is the most fun and bouncy of them, and I like the energy in it. My favourite songs are Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown, and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.

Ghost Stories - I really don't like this album, honestly, but it has some good songs. It also has a lot of emotion that you can hear, which is good (or bad, depending on how you look at it). My favourite songs are Midnight and Always in my Head.

A Head Full of Dreams - After the depression that was Ghost Stories, the pure joy this album evokes is great to see. It's so happy and lively, and I just love it. My favourite songs are Birds, Army of One, and A Head Full of Dreams.

So what are YOUR thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

1) Parachutes:

+ Don't Panic

+ Everything's Not Lost

+ Yellow

2) AROBTTH:

+ In My Place

+ Warning Sign

+ Politik

3) X&Y:

+ Speed Of Sound