✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

one of those days

Hicksy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww sorry i dont agree :roll:

Why? That's actually an interesting subject - views on eminem!

nah, thongs are better; i thought of the fabric to be leopard on the bosses thong - anybody who is against that? :D

there you go

i just happen to not like eminem :shrug:

nah, thongs are better; i thought of the fabric to be leopard on the bosses thong - anybody who is against that? :D

there you go

i just happen to not like eminem :shrug:

i don't think i could listen to a whole album, but ome of the songs are ok. and i surtainly think hes the most clever of all the rappers out there - his texts are not just about hoes, cars, alcohol and weed uno...

Yeah, let's bring this back to bosses thongs ! Leopard - OK. Snakeskin ...... ? Or gold lurex ( I SAW one of those recently he he he :shock: )

even better...he'll be aware of what we're going to do to him :twisted:

lol :lol: just be glad girlies that we aint ever gonna be in that situation!! :-D ;)

yeah, i would be terrified! loads of mad coldplay fans is coming to strip you, put you in a leopard thong and post you in the middle of town... :o

even better...he'll be aware of what we're going to do to him :twisted:

lol :lol: just be glad girlies that we aint ever gonna be in that situation!! :-D ;)

yeah, i would be terrified! loads of mad coldplay fans is coming to strip you, put you in a leopard thong and post you in the middle of town... :o

Oooh, I'm just ITCHING to get my hands on him .... :twisted: *flexing fingers in an evil manner8