✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anybody else not like Justin Timberlake?

hutley

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE JUSTIN!!!! Finally I've found somebody who thinks the same!!

Hey, the German charts are much worse than the British ones! I wish we often had Coldplay as the No.1 like you! But no, this week Shitney is #4 and the f***ing Dschungel Stars (from the German version of this jungle shit "I'm a star") are with their "song" on #2!! AAARGH! :angry: And Coldplay's most successful single, "Clocks" was on 50!!! I sometimes wish I'd live in England where Coldplay & RW are on all magazine covers!

I sometimes wish I'd live in England where Coldplay & RW are on all magazine covers!

Not at the moment though...everything I've read about Coldplay in the press recently has been slamming them...it doesn't help with the Darkness joining in on the act either. I think there's a bit of a Coldplay backlash going on here at the moment. :/

:stunned:

Our last fame academy winner has sold very little (she did a cover of 'Yellow' on the show :stunned: ) and the winner before her has now quit!!

Our Pop Idol winners do well though :rolleyes:

What about bands like Travis, Muse and Radiohead...are they the same in France as Coldplay?

Not at the moment though...everything I've read about Coldplay in the press recently has been slamming them...it doesn't help with the Darkness joining in on the act either. I think there's a bit of a Coldplay backlash going on here at the moment. :/

How could anybody slam them? :( In our magazines most articles about Coldplay (if there are any) tell the same: Coldplay - that are Chris Martin (Vocals, Piano & Guitar), Guy Berryman (Bass), Will Champion (Drums) and Jon Buckland (Guitar)...

Our Fame Academy winner band is almost forgotten yet! YAY! But the charts are still :sick2: Well, at least the Germans aren't that crazy for Justin...more for Robbie :D And I think soon everybody will know Coldplay here, they are nominated at the ECHO and when their new album comes out...