February 22, 200422 yr I'm sorry if I offend anybody when I say I don't like Justin, I just think he is a bit of a tit. Coldplay are amazing however!!!
February 22, 200422 yr Author SUPERB POST!! THE DARKNESS?? HAHAHA (THEY SUCK AND DID NOT DESERVE ALL OF THOSE AWARDS)
February 22, 200422 yr *agrees* :cool: who's goign to have one now?busted? :stunned: They won one!!! :stunned:
February 22, 200422 yr Author don't get me started on all the bands that I don't like...I'm bound to upset somebody!
February 22, 200422 yr Nooooo. But The Darkness are just as bad and they won three and performed twice.
February 22, 200422 yr i should enter in the music business then i should win sth for sure :confused:
February 22, 200422 yr Author performed twice. that was weak. go home darkenss, JT, cheeky girls, busted... any one else??
February 22, 200422 yr performed twice. that was weak. go home darkenss' date=' JT, cheeky girls, busted... any one else??[/quote'] 50 Cent!!
February 22, 200422 yr 50 Cent The Darkness Beyonce & Outkast Muse!! Duran Duran Gwen Staffani, Alica Keys & Missy Katie Melua Busted
February 22, 200422 yr fifi should be at muse gig right now :cry: Duran duran, this band from 80's? :confused:
Create an account or sign in to comment