✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

has anyone been watching "miracles"

hollybelle

It's a really good tv show very new just saw the second episode it's on ABC. Skeet Ulrich is in it. Do you remember him? He was in the first scream movie. Anyway he is sent to investigate events that are beyond the ordinary the supernatural. He was working for a church but he has started questioning if there is a God. And he got kicked out of the church so now he has joined 2 other people who do the same thing. It's really fascinating for me anyway. I was just wondering if anyone has been watching?

Holly :butterfly:

there are some really cool emoticons. very impressed. ;)

Yeah me too. I definitely like his look. He's good in the show to it's good to see him back. If you ever get a chance to watch you definitely should!

Last night's episode was really good. This plane was about to land and they lost it on radar it was gone for like a min. or 2 and each passenger experienced their greatest fear or greatest wish. Really good. There was this lady who has brain damage and is pretty much a vegetable but her husband took care of her and loved her and was so good to her and her greatest wish was to tell her husband that she loved him as well. So when they landed she was healthy and so wanted to see her husband but the govt. got involved and they were not letting anyone out of their site. Skeet's character and the other 2 with him were there to figure out the supernatural aspect of it. He dealt with her and tried to get her to see her husband because she was starting to get sick again and he saw it. All she wanted to do was tell him thank you and that she knew he loved her. well they got past the guards and were running to the airport to the windows and of course the doors were locked and the windows were tinted and he was right there on the other side and he could not hear her but he did and he went up to the window but of course she was taken away so when he did peer out of the glass she was nowhere to be seen. :( but skeet did record her and when she was returned to her husband she was sick again but skeet went to her house and gave him the tape and told him not to talk about this anyone but his wife would like to say something to him and he gave him the tape and the husband watched and saw her talking and telling him she loved him. Tears were just falling down my cheeks. So sweet. so sad. Makes you appreciate how precious our life is. and that was just one of the passengers story. the show has heart and courage and love and that is what life should be about. Hope. which is so why i love coldplay.

Holly :angel:

• 4 weeks later...