✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Wow..

LifeIs4Living

I'm feeling really happy right now..

I just helped a close friend out with a problem of hers and she said i was the only one who understood, and it made me feel so nice to be giving her enough of my time and just listening to her and supporting her and such, and I'm just feeling really good about being happy enough with myself to share my happiness with my friends and anyone who needs it right now..and i haven't felt this good just helping someone out and being completely careless about myself in such a long while

It's just refreshing to not feel negative..

well I'm done lol..but by the way, if anyone feels like they need someone to talk to and what not, please feel free to talk to me, I'd honestly like to help out the best way I know how

Cheers!

-Amanda

I'm feeling really happy right now..

I just helped a close friend out with a problem of hers and she said i was the only one who understood, and it made me feel so nice to be giving her enough of my time and just listening to her and supporting her and such, and I'm just feeling really good about being happy enough with myself to share my happiness with my friends and anyone who needs it right now..and i haven't felt this good just helping someone out and being completely careless about myself in such a long while

It's just refreshing to not feel negative..

well I'm done lol..but by the way, if anyone feels like they need someone to talk to and what not, please feel free to talk to me, I'd honestly like to help out the best way I know how

Cheers!

-Amanda

:)

The world rocks.