✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NME Awards

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but judging by coldplays new found popularity and oasis new reviews on their new stuff i think coldplay r gonna get a fair few more :? im not just being bias coz im really an oasis fan at heart but not too mad on their new stuff just because i dont like the material the band are writing they should let noel do all the writing!!! :) sorry if i annoyed anyone or put ya to sleep i hope both bands do equally well :D

but judging by coldplays new found popularity and oasis new reviews on their new stuff i think coldplay r gonna get a fair few more :? im not just being bias coz im really an oasis fan at heart but not too mad on their new stuff just because i dont like the material the band are writing they should let noel do all the writing!!! :) sorry if i annoyed anyone or put ya to sleep i hope both bands do equally well :D

I think Oasis will win Best Live Band, Liam G to win Sexiest Male, Liam G Hero Of The Year, Liam G Best Dressed, Oasis @ Finsbury Park Event Of The Year.

Thats five i think they will win!

fair enough but liam sexiest male' date=' me thinks not :lol: :lol: xxx[/quote']

He's up against two rich boys from New York (Fab and Julian), some guy from Austrailia who pretends to be a drug addict (Craig Nichols), Dave 'ugly boy' Grohl and Chris Martin ... Chris will give him a run for his money!

yes your right i think i just like teasing you hehe :)

Thats ok, and as long as when you are teasing me you remember Songbird is Chris Martins favourite song this year ... and that Johnny was shitting himself at the Make Trade Fair gig because he was playing guitar on a version of Oasis' Live Forever.

;)

Are they both nominated for best band and best album? :shrug:

And I realise that this is not the most important award but if Liam Gallagher wins sexiest male over Chris Martin I think it's a fair result - Chris is nicer looking (ie not as ugly) but Liam is sexier, imo. Does that make sense? :?