✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Gwyneth sitting a tree...

Amos

• 2 weeks later...

*I'm only posting this because it's funny...not because I think it's true*

A 'close friend' of says that Chris is sick and tired of Gwyneth whining about the weight she has put on as a result of her pregnancy. In the middle of a fight (regarding her weight) Chris told Gwyn to "put a cork in it" ( :lol: )and stormed out. Chris returned later with flowers and prepared to grovel, however Gwyneth turned around, ran to him and says "No its my fault, I'm sorry, I love you". :rolleyes: :lol:

Why is this even a question????? They are married and have a kid coming their way and does it matter if she is in love with Chris or the music and his lyrics of his illusions?It's the same person, he wrote the songs....same feelings....

I think is a stupid question....sorry if I am being rude... :dozey:

it is tugh but it is the truth

:o

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky
*I'm only posting this because it's funny...not because I think it's true*

A 'close friend' of says that Chris is sick and tired of Gwyneth whining about the weight she has put on as a result of her pregnancy. In the middle of a fight (regarding her weight) Chris told Gwyn to "put a cork in it" ( :lol: )and stormed out. Chris returned later with flowers and prepared to grovel, however Gwyneth turned around, ran to him and says "No its my fault, I'm sorry, I love you". :rolleyes: :lol:

woah! that's quite funny, haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
Why is this even a question????? They are married and have a kid coming their way and does it matter if she is in love with Chris or the music and his lyrics of his illusions?It's the same person, he wrote the songs....same feelings....

I think is a stupid question....sorry if I am being rude... :dozey:

I had forgotten that I wrote that... :o

very nice thought Josie... ;)

-I also think so & thanks :D