✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Gwyneth sitting a tree...

Amos

Hi guys, haven't started a thread before but ive got a good question (I think!!).

Do you think Gwyneth is in love with Chris or the music? i.e. if chris didn't write songs/stopped writing good songs (im sure that'll never happen), would Gwyneth be interested????? :confused:

Then they probably never would have met!!!

but if they did meet?

PS. didn't they meet backstage at one of coldplays concerts; so it must have been the music that intially attracted her to chris. If coldplay played some shit music, she probably would have left half way through the concert? :sneaky:

Yeah, but the thing is. She went to see Coldplay because she liked them and when she met Chris backstage she liked him too...so it was the music that led them to meeting, but doesn't mean that's why she wanted him.

She went to see Travis, Radiohead, RHCP and met Fran, Thom and Anthony backstage and didn't start dating them!

Guest LiquidSky

Why is this even a question????? They are married and have a kid coming their way and does it matter if she is in love with Chris or the music and his lyrics of his illusions?It's the same person, he wrote the songs....same feelings....

I think is a stupid question....sorry if I am being rude... :dozey:

Yeah, but the thing is. She went to see Coldplay because she liked them and when she met Chris backstage she liked him too...so it was the music that led them to meeting, but doesn't mean that's why she wanted him.

She went to see Travis, Radiohead, RHCP and met Fran, Thom and Anthony backstage and didn't start dating them!

I firmly agree :D

There was obviously a :heart: spark :heart: between them :)

Why is this even a question????? They are married and have a kid coming their way and does it matter if she is in love with Chris or the music and his lyrics of his illusions?It's the same person, he wrote the songs....same feelings....

I think is a stupid question....sorry if I am being rude... :dozey:

Wow, you´ve said everything!