✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey, Everyone! I'm new.

hamblingreen

Just found this website today from surfing youtube for old tapes of Coldplay's first few performances. I found a really good channel called coldplaychronology. Today I'm taking a trip down nostalgia lane and listening to all their pre-parachutes stuff. A bit about me: I'm a teenager from the USA, I love coldplay and they are literally all ive listened to for the past month. I also compete in roller figure skating (look it up its awesome,) and I love to bake. The other day I made some amazing carrot cake.

Here's a bit about my taste in coldplay

Favorite albums in order: X&Y, AROBTTH, AHFOD, Viva, Parachutes, Ghost Stories, Everyday Life, MX

Top 5 Songs in order: Talk, Strawberry Swing, A Head Full Of Dreams, Shiver, The World Turned Upside Down

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hamblingreen said:

Thanks gideon I'm doing great!

Hope you're enjoying your stay so far! This is such a great place to be with Coldplayers from all over the world, I love it, but unfortunately there aren't that many members logging on here these days when you compare it to 5 years ago or even more (I joined in 2015).

4 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Hope you're enjoying your stay so far! This is such a great place to be with Coldplayers from all over the world, I love it, but unfortunately there aren't that many members logging on here these days when you compare it to 5 years ago or even more (I joined in 2015).

Yeah I kind of expected as much due to the fact that I see fan pages in general quickly decreasing in numbers. I still love to visit coldplaying for my coldplay news and have other people to chat with bc no one else I know listens to coldplay.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 6:01 AM, hamblingreen said:

Yeah I kind of expected as much due to the fact that I see fan pages in general quickly decreasing in numbers. I still love to visit coldplaying for my coldplay news and have other people to chat with bc no one else I know listens to coldplay.

I totally get that feeling! Yeah, I think many of us, if not everyone is in that same situatio! At least, I am :grin:

• Care 1

• 4 weeks later...