⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Sparks On Mars

Where do i find the full Interview?

Hi,

the film "A Head Full of Dreams" shows several scenes from an interview, and  i would like to listen to the rest of it.  You can find the scene in the YT-Video below at 50:50 (in the video on amazon prime it is 1:19:44). Does anybody know, what interview this is and where i can find it?  I would be very happy if someone could help me here! :) 
Also, if there is a better place for this question in this forum, please let me know :D
Thanks again, here is the youtube Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCZ7-L22VQo

• Like 1

I'd be curious about that too. I don't know that interview at all, unfortunately. Apparently from the year 2000.

If no one knows it we can always ask Mat Whitecross himself on Twitter [@   MatWhitecross]

For reference, here is a screenshot so you all easily know what is meant:

image.png.d6c400f35bcecb130d66e6fd6a9f29bf.png

• Like 1

Asking Mat Whitecross would be awesome! Unfirtunately, I don't even have a twitter account and i am not sure, whether he / they answer(s) random questions.
Would you mind asking him? I noticed that Coldplay actually follows you on twitter :P

• Like 1

Hey, thanks again for asking. So cool to have the chance to directly contact them. It is sad, he doesn't know, where it is from, though

• Love 1