✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lets talk about guy's hair then

';'

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ginger that was me :roll: I couldn't think of a comment at the time :D Basically Guy looks silly with his hair the way it is at the moment in my opinion. He's got such a lovely face, he needs to take the focus away from his hair and onto his bass playing skills and gorgeous face :wink: So short is the way to go imo :mrgreen:

yeah i would say long too . but recently when i see him he never has his hair brushed. only in pics. if you saw the performance on conan o'brien then you know what i'm talking about.

but i like it short too it makes him look more.............

NO!!!!

i dont know is a very dificullt question, like I would still love guy is guy u know! but he look better to me with long hair!!

when he had short hair, i always said oh guy he is cute i like him, but when i saw IMP i was like wooooooooow! guy!! hot guy :wink:

i hope he never cut he is beautiful hair 8)

NO!!!!

i dont know is a very dificullt question, like I would still love guy is guy u know! but he look better to me with long hair!!

when he had short hair, i always said oh guy he is cute i like him, but when i saw IMP i was like wooooooooow! guy!! hot guy :wink:

i hope he never cut he is beautiful hair 8)

8) hot guy.... or....cute guy....hmm........i think i'll go with hot guy! :D

i say longish but definitely shorter than how it has been recently.

so closer to short...

but longer than short but shorter than long!

i make lots of sense

As confusing as that sounds I think I am following you...and frankly I agree...basically somewhere in the middle!

i say longish but definitely shorter than how it has been recently.

so closer to short...

but longer than short but shorter than long!

i make lots of sense

As confusing as that sounds I think I am following you...and frankly I agree...basically somewhere in the middle!

i figured ppl would understand what i was trying to say ;)

yeah i understand what you say

anyways when it comes to talking about guy of course we all understand you or atleast just the people who come to this thread.

i cant wait for the video to come out either. did anyone read what i said about the video(just go to scientist video and you can read it) after you read that then i have to say that i cant imagine the video taking place in that kind of setting. i cant imagine the scientist going along with that. but that makes me more anxious to just wait and see how its going to come out.

i think guy looks like a little cute boy with short hair and he looks even more sexy with it long what do u think?

anyways did anybody visit that farting bee site its pretty funny it has pics of the rest of the band members with guy's hair http://www.fartingbee.cjb.net/ check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like that site. must take a lot of wit and talent to create...

guys.jpeg

yeah thats the picture i was talking about earlier

and look at guys face he looks like he knew that pic was going to be made. i have to say great pic of him that hair looks good on everyone except jonny. hehe just kidding.