✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lets talk about guy's hair then

';'

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think guy looks like a little cute boy with short hair and he looks even more sexy with it long what do u think?

anyways did anybody visit that farting bee site its pretty funny it has pics of the rest of the band members with guy's hair http://www.fartingbee.cjb.net/ check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like that site. must take a lot of wit and talent to create...

guys.jpeg

hehehe :lol:

i put that pic on my desktop every time i turn on my computer i see that pic and laugh.

:o have you asked permission from the creators of farting bee to nick that pic? they must put a lot of time and effort into making that site, i think you should ask if it's okay...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE U

i put that pic on my desktop every time i turn on my computer i see that pic and laugh.

:o have you asked permission from the creators of farting bee to nick that pic? they must put a lot of time and effort into making that site, i think you should ask if it's okay...

yeah i think i should go do that now.....thinkerg.gifbut one thing i have to say to that person first......I LOVE YOU 8) ....omg :roll: you dont understand how much i love that guy...great site....keep up the good work...love every sinlge pic you got there

well does the creator of farting bee ask the permission of coldplay and whoever owns the rights to those photos to manipulate them?

• 1 month later...

Um....i'm not sure..but just recently I saw a picture of them in concert and in the background was Guy and it looked like his hair was shorter...that, or he just tamed that bush!! LOL...don't get me wrong..i love his hair..but do you think he trimmed that baby?? :lol: :wink:

Um....i'm not sure..but just recently I saw a picture of them in concert and in the background was Guy and it looked like his hair was shorter...that' date=' or he just tamed that bush!! LOL...don't get me wrong..i love his hair..but do you think he trimmed that baby?? :lol: :wink:[/quote']

yeah he needs to keep it groomed and he would look a lot nicer :lol: 8)

like i said before anyway he has it

its always gonna look good :D

• 5 weeks later...
i think guy looks like a little cute boy with short hair and he looks even more sexy with it long what do u think?

anyways did anybody visit that farting bee site its pretty funny it has pics of the rest of the band members with guy's hair http://www.fartingbee.cjb.net/ check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like that site. must take a lot of wit and talent to create...

guys.jpeg

oh!!, thats hilarious... but i couldnt find it....

he looks very cute with it both ways, he fine with the long hair, i just didnt like him that mutch when he had that little gotee(<how ever you spell it), but i think that he looks better with it shorter cause you can see those beautiful eyes better, and his cheekbones. i have to admit to when yall were talking about the needing his hair to be a little better, .. he does JUST A LITTLE. hes cute with it any way he has it.