✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If Politik or AROBTTH were the next single...video clips

Well, sometimes when I listen to Coldplay songs I can imagine how the video clips of these songs could be like...

e.g. "Politik": The four guys could be members of a new politic party...Chris delivers adresses that people should open up their eyes and give love over this...posters are putted on everywhere...and there could be shown short cuts where Coldplay's work for Make Trade Fair can be seen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

A while back, I was watching videos before I went to sleep & then I dream of the video "Such a rush" it was an awesome video, and when I woke up, I got online to look for the video to see it again ('cause I actually thought I saw it on tv... :rolleyes: ) & then later on I realized I dreamt the video and not actually saw it... :/ :dozey:

Whenever im in the car and im listeing to the song a rush of blood...i always daydream of what the video would be like...i thought it would be in slow mo and its going backwards (like the scientist) and Coldplay go back to this house and as they walk in the house sets alight and then the video goes forwards

its hard to describe but i know what i mean lol :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

I don't think that the video "God put a smile Upon your face" is meaningles......it actually says something... ;)

Guest LiquidSky

Well I haven't seen the video for a while...but for what I can remember the guy starts "disappearing" right? well as he goes through the day, he notice this and he starts getting scared 'cause he doesn't know what's happening to him and so in the song goes "where do we go nobody knows..." which is talking about him "disappearing" and so the guy is getting more scared and desperate and thinking this is the end for him & Chris is saying you know "Don't ever say you're on your way down when God gave you style and gave you grace And put a smile upon your face" meaning he shouldn't worry...it's not really the end for him...and God put a smile upon his face.... :smug: Did I make sense? or I need to explain a bit more? :D

Guest LiquidSky

yeah! see! it's not a pointless video! It actually makes sense.... ;) I thought the video was so easy to get.... :D ;) :P

I agree with Jose....thats what me and my mum thought when we first watched it last year....and it shows the guys looking hot lol :lol:

definitely! :lol: thatz my fav video, excluding The scientist (Chris looks really really hot there :D :lol: :lol: :D )

Guest LiquidSky

awww I always liked "Yellow" :nice: awww pretty memories.... :nice: but I also like the video "The Scientist" but "Yellow" is much personal..... ;)

Guest LiquidSky

yes and also that...also on the "Yellow" video I like when he is looking to the ocean and then looks back to the camera, and the looks back to the ocean again and then to the camera and then runs towards the camera again...hehe I like that part :nice: :D