✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help! Can anyone understand Coldplay's video 'Trouble' ???

sacred_ash24

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha lol :P :P :P :P of course I remember... me was just getting a bit DiRrTTeYYyyY again.... :P :P :P - Thank god Denise wasn't here to reply to it' date=' only the way she can :P :P :P hahahahaha lol[/quote']

:shifty:

You perv ! :cool:

so... does anyone understand it? :(
ok..here's my thoughts on the "Trouble" video with Chris tied to a chair....I think that we all do something and r facing our conscience and until we can resolve them with truth ur tied down with guilty feelings...and no one else can fix ur problem but u...and maybe Guy being forced by Will and Jonny means that he wants to help Chris but he can't bcuz Chris has to do it alone....

as for me, in my life I get plagued by really bad dreams when I do something wrong and feel really guilty about it...until I face up to it and deal with what I've done.

Even tho I'm 13...this is what I think this video shows what people go thru and that is y Coldplay is a band where they touch people's lives such as mine...

Rock on Coldplay...now and forever

I need U !!!!!!

so... does anyone understand it? :(
ok..here's my thoughts on the "Trouble" video with Chris tied to a chair....I think that we all do something and r facing our conscience and until we can resolve them with truth ur tied down with guilty feelings...and no one else can fix ur problem but u...and maybe Guy being forced by Will and Jonny means that he wants to help Chris but he can't bcuz Chris has to do it alone....

as for me, in my life I get plagued by really bad dreams when I do something wrong and feel really guilty about it...until I face up to it and deal with what I've done.

Even tho I'm 13...this is what I think this video shows what people go thru and that is y Coldplay is a band where they touch people's lives such as mine...

Rock on Coldplay...now and forever

I need U !!!!!!

hey it's true

i've never thought it before! :o

aanndd.... welcome :D