✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ehem

weedy_gonzalez

lol don`t be scared of needles. i LUFF them. they`re very friendly yeah right but erm i want to be a blood donator. i want to help ppl. giving my blood once i can save up to 3 lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can never be a blood or organ donor :cry: I have had hepatitis, you know what that is? it's an infection in the liver i think... or lever, you know the organ you hurt when you are drinking. IS ANYONE FOLLOWING THIS?

• 5 years later...
ok some people might find it stupid but well yeah. READ IT! it`s about blood types and i`m B :D

Type O You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.

Type A You like harmony, peace and organization. You work well with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

Type B You're a rugged individualist, who's straight forward and like to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.

Type AB Cool and controlled, you're generally well liked and always put people at ease. You're a natural entertainer who's tactful and fair. But you're standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions.

interesting :surprised:

i think i'm A. :thinking: