⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Nick4Chris

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Holy shit, this thread is 4 days older than me

• Like 2

DV3NiXNVAAANNXZ.jpg

I'm just gonna say it although it seems we don't comment much on this type of stuff here. I think they are cute together and it seems like they both are each other's type. I wish them well because they deserve happiness (having both gone through heartbreak in serious relationships).

DWFEFLmWsAAdouk.jpg
Is it possible to add the link where you find these pics please. [emoji4]

Holy shit, this thread is 4 days older than me

lmao y'all fetuses

• Like 3

This4A93276C00000578-0-image-a-247_1522079015993.jpg[/

This is soooo exciting !!! Back to the Bakery ? Things happening ? Amazing that they got through any paps at the airport...... didn't know Chris was back in London. WooHoo !!!!

• Like 1

4B9FE1E400000578-0-image-a-97_1524874360119.jpg
Even when surfing he keeps the love button
  • Like 5

Even when surfing he keeps the love button

I love that. I think everywhere you go trying to spread love is an amazing thing.

If only more of those in the world chose love, how different it would all be.

• Like 7

7000 pages...
How is this even possible [emoji50]

This thread should had a lot of spammers in the past. The sad part is that older photos are lost from the servers.

• Like 2

How is this even possible [emoji50]

This thread should had a lot of spammers in the past. The sad part is that older photos are lost from the servers.

Aw yeah:( I always wonder why the individual band member threads were more popular in the past but it seems like in general there were just more posts.

[MEDIA=twitter]999639318485446657[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

So, people ask if Chris has ever had plastic surgery. But I find more comments laughing at how "ugly" he is rather than trying to answer the man's question. Then there was this saying "he has low self-esteem, and the need to be loved is the persona he has", okay, sure, that's true, but hang around a 15 year marriage that consists of your wife not giving two dimes for you, of course he'll feel the need to be loved. And who the fuck would say he's ugly or laugh at him? The laughing emojis pissed me off. If you know he has low self-esteem why bully the guy? Give him a break. Someone save me from my anger. I'm going to throw my kitchen table out of the window. How. In what world. IS HE UGLY?

• Like 1

So, people ask if Chris has ever had plastic surgery. But I find more comments laughing at how "ugly" he is rather than trying to answer the man's question. Then there was this saying "he has low self-esteem, and the need to be loved is the persona he has", okay, sure, that's true, but hang around a 15 year marriage that consists of your wife not giving two dimes for you, of course he'll feel the need to be loved. And who the fuck would say he's ugly or laugh at him? The laughing emojis pissed me off. If you know he has low self-esteem why bully the guy? Give him a break. Someone save me from my anger. I'm going to throw my kitchen table out of the window. How. In what world. IS HE UGLY?

What are you on about? An how will throwing your kitchen table out of the window help?

What are you on about? An how will throwing your kitchen table out of the window help?

It won't, that's the problem. I was looking through the internet and found a lot of comments and websites that are utter nonsense.