February 28, 200521 yr Lovely coffee Want to go home Might take tomorrow off Dicey's has finished :cry: Is Sarah over yet?
February 28, 200521 yr in your position>, no thanks, i quite like looking in the mirror im not even going to bother replying to half of those because unlike you i have a life :lol:
February 28, 200521 yr See you take the piss out of my growth... You're as shallow as aimee I thouhgt we were friends Obviously not.... :/
February 28, 200521 yr haha, good one, i don't think so, i'm not shallow, you deserve it! I can't believe you griefed emily you're a dick and should DIE! go on... get out of here
February 28, 200521 yr I'm not leaving I'm going to speak to em before I go Why have you turned against me? It was you who ruined things between us Onlky if you hadn't come down to pompey..
February 28, 200521 yr yeah, well if i hadn't come, em wouldn't have come either, since i PAID. i didn't ruin anything, you did that yourself....you can try and speak to her b4 you go, but since she's logged off, bit hard isn't it? why am i against you, have you forgotton that you called my love a heartless cow? dick
February 28, 200521 yr whatever....you deserve everything you get, you should be grateful i came down, otherwise you'd not have seen emily at all!!, shame, and to think i used to think you were cool, well you're pathetic, and you're always going to be alone unless you change your attitude
February 28, 200521 yr Ok I'll change my attitude Ok? but when you said em cried because of the way I acted when you came down… how did I act?
February 28, 200521 yr because you're a dick, if you ever treat her like shit again, i'll come to portsmouth, knock on your door, and beat u. i won't stand for it. because for your information, emily is completely opposite to heartless, she is the most caring person i know, and you don't deserve to even know her
February 28, 200521 yr Well em did sat to andy I was a bit ‘possessive’… has it got anything to do with that?
February 28, 200521 yr who am i to fight your battle, i think you should just leave her alone mate, if emily wants to speak to you, then she will in her own time, and it doesn't matter how many pm's you send her. remember that if she wants to then she know where you are. has she?, oh...well i guess that means that she doesn't want to :dozey:
February 28, 200521 yr Well that’s only cos i said to her I didn’t like the idea of you being close to her when you came down, and I wasn’t even able to hold her hand….. I was being protective not possessive…..
February 28, 200521 yr look, who even said it had anything to do with that????, did i? no, so shut up and read my last post one more time who am i to fight your battle' date=' i think you should just leave her alone mate, if emily wants to speak to you, then she will in her own time, and it doesn't matter how many pm's you send her. remember that if she wants to then she know where you are. has she?, oh...well i guess that means that she doesn't want to [/quote']
February 28, 200521 yr fine I’ll leave her alone and wait till she pm’s me… if she doesn’t then I won’t hassle her again…. So where does that leave us? Are we still mates? Or do you hate me?
February 28, 200521 yr give me time to think about it...... :/ i honestly don't know, but the fact that ^ you just said that may have helped you alot
February 28, 200521 yr I understand if you'd rather I piss off. Over the past week or so I 've given no thought to how em feels and am only interested in myself; I know she is caring and I didn't know how she felt but I automatically thought she was avoiding me....
February 28, 200521 yr yeh I said I would didn't I..... have you told her what I asked you not to tell her? :confused:
February 28, 200521 yr oh...i changed it again.....i'm feeling depressed so i now have a depressing av.....from now on, my avatar will represent the mood i'm in. just to warn you
February 28, 200521 yr if your avatar was meant to represent how you feel then I should be happy everyday.... :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment