March 31, 200422 yr Iam wondering whehter or not I should see them live...what to do you think? (this is directed to the fans) Are you still gonna see them live? I think you should, why not? It ought to be good juging by how great their music is. Generally experimental music is good live. :smug:
April 1, 200422 yr I love Surfin' on a Rocket and Cherry Blossom Girl, I'll have to check out You Make It Easy. Sounds like a great album from the first two songs, love it. :)
April 13, 200422 yr Just saw them live this past Saturday. Great show, great crowd! my favorites of the night were: Kelly Watch The Stars, Run, & People In The City ! :) :cool: But I thought all the songs sounded a lot better live.
April 13, 200422 yr so it was worth the $35? I am still undecided. If there is nothing else to do that weekend, I'll probably end up going. Let me know please. I'd love to hear some more opinions.
April 14, 200422 yr http://mp.netscape.com/speed.adp?url=%2fvideo%2eindex%2eadp%3fmxid%3d1130750%26refID%3d007070%26partner%3d%26%5fAOLFORM%3dw597%2eh395%2ep7 new video
April 17, 200422 yr So are you gonna go now? You totally should as you know :P Remember to take photos!
April 18, 200422 yr I dont think Iam going to go no. I cant get a ride to Toronto that night. I did however get Pixies tickets this week, which I am very happy about.
April 19, 200422 yr Soooo, does anyone know where I can get Air t-shirts? I will pay money if someone goes to an upcoming show/gig and get me a t-shirt for me!
June 7, 200422 yr I think there is already another thread about them, *shrugs* They are one of my favourite bands, I got their album recently, it's very different to what was put out before but that is what is good about it, it's refreshing. They are getting coverage here like with Rolling Stone articles/reviews and also in other mags.
June 7, 200422 yr Yah' date=' there was a thread done recently on them.[/quote'] damn but i don't really like AIR that much I was just shocked to find out that they were men
Create an account or sign in to comment