✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Quitting Smoking....

Sweet One

Well, I tried quitting twice.. didn´t helop though :/

I smoke since my 20's (I´m 30 now) and my pack lasts usually 3 days...

A pack of 20 over 3 days? That's not bad, though.

I guess we all have our vices...alcohol can be just as dangerous if abused.

my parents dont know..... i did it out of my own will. not peer pressure my friends...only have 2. get pissed if i ask for one. asking for a cig is like asking for a million bucks. impossible. funny thing is one of em is addicted. anyways... drugs dont corrupt you your own physcological issues do drugs seem to make them worse like a not so safe safe haven. common misconception.

my parents dont know..... i did it out of my own will. not peer pressure my friends...only have 2. get pissed if i ask for one. asking for a cig is like asking for a million bucks. impossible. funny thing is one of em is addicted. anyways... drugs dont corrupt you your own physcological issues do drugs seem to make them worse like a not so safe safe haven. common misconception.

I understand.. I started on my own will too, despite most of my friends at that time were smokers... the funny thing is when I light up a ciggy, they always came to me and throw my cigg away ! that pissed me off so bad, cause I didn´t do those things to them :/