March 25, 200422 yr sounds difficult...i've been on the case of Denise for her to quit smoking...let's see... :/
March 25, 200422 yr i smoke like 3 a day. i dont think im addicted. i just get cravings. erm.... it wouldnt be hard for me.
March 25, 200422 yr i thought it would be a substitue for weed stupuid me and than it turns out it relieves stress for me and i like the taste
March 25, 200422 yr SHUT THE FUCK OFF im in a shitty mood and none of you are helping. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
March 25, 200422 yr For your own health dear, get off the computer and get to a doctor, anywhere that isnt here.
March 25, 200422 yr Author For your own health dear, get off the computer and get to a doctor, anywhere that isnt here. me? :huh:
March 25, 200422 yr Amanda, before you acted so ignorant towards me I wanted to know so I could help you, if you didnt want to say, thats fine. Alright, Im sorry, I'll stop.
March 25, 200422 yr Well, I tried quitting twice.. didn´t helop though :/ I smoke since my 20's (I´m 30 now) and my pack lasts usually 3 days...
March 25, 200422 yr i thought it would be a substitue for weed stupuid me and than it turns out it relieves stress for me and i like the taste I know all about relieving the stress with cigs.. that´s why I couldn´t quit smoking... Besides, when you´re with a group of friends and you kinda feel left out, the ciggy is always there to make you company. Well, at least for me... Do your parents know that you smoke ? :/
Create an account or sign in to comment