September 22, 200818 yr hahahaha.geek You watched that interview in HD.. you must've died! and awwwww lil geeky guy.. :heart: EDIT: I just noticed his shirt.. and i see the word pony.. okay sorry guys.. Will def wins most testosterone ! The Hair!!! Haha, and the face!! ^ wow must be an old pic.. he looks diff!!! ahh wth, hes guy!
September 22, 200818 yr You watched that interview in HD.. you must've died! ! I put that video on my itouch and watch it whenever I bored...or when I need to see guy.It's brilliant.I really want to take his shirt off
September 22, 200818 yr ^ see this is why i want a new ipod.. i have the other version.. the one before the video came out.. it doesnt have video compatibility.. but hey, do you know where i can get the vid HD? btw joe, yeah it does seem pretty old :P thanks for diggin it out!
September 22, 200818 yr I put that video on my itouch and watch it whenever I bored...or when I need to see guy.It's brilliant.I really want to take his shirt off Ooo you put it on your itouch, do you think you could post it so i could download it on my itouch maybe???
September 22, 200818 yr :stunned: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gedRL5PlezM]YouTube - Ovation TV | Coldplay - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face[/ame] Wonderful closeup of Guy's fingers at 2:50 I just want to rip his pants off. Today at the mall, I saw this guy that worked there and he was pushing trashcans around and dumping trash...and he looked soooo much like GUY! (circa X&Y) All I could think was...why is this beautiful creature pushing trash around? Why isn't he modeling CK undies? :rolleyes:
September 22, 200818 yr Ooo you put it on your itouch, do you think you could post it so i could download it on my itouch maybe??? I second that request!:D Do you think it'll work with just a video?
September 22, 200818 yr ^ see this is why i want a new ipod.. i have the other version.. the one before the video came out.. it doesnt have video compatibility.. but hey, do you know where i can get the vid HD? btw joe, yeah it does seem pretty old :P thanks for diggin it out! Go to itunes and then podcast.You can download the Hour with George Stroumboloupos for free :)
September 22, 200818 yr :stunned: YouTube - Ovation TV | Coldplay - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face Wonderful closeup of Guy's fingers at 2:50 I just want to rip his pants off. Today at the mall, I saw this guy that worked there and he was pushing trashcans around and dumping trash...and he looked soooo much like GUY! (circa X&Y) All I could think was...why is this beautiful creature pushing trash around? Why isn't he modeling CK undies? :rolleyes: wow his fingers are really long wow.. like mine.. :wink3:
September 22, 200818 yr Oh yayy!! Thanks Marie!!:) you're welcome :) Anything to make your day just a little better by having Guy on your ipod His fingers are INCREDIBLE!!!
September 22, 200818 yr Hey Marie.. i dont mean to be annoying, but i dont see it there under his podcasts.. what was the release date.. Sorry! Thanks so much though! and yes KEEK1.. a man with long fingers.. def does come in handy :P
September 22, 200818 yr Hey Marie.. i dont mean to be annoying, but i dont see it there under his podcasts.. what was the release date.. Sorry! Thanks so much though! and yes KEEK1.. a man with long fingers.. def does come in handy maybe u should show me yours so I can find out how handy :P
September 22, 200818 yr Oh ya Marie, I cant seem to find it either!?! oh they took it off.damn....I'll see what I can do. EDIT:I'm uploading it.Hope it works
September 22, 200818 yr Part with Guy and Jonny: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3gcer Do you want the rest as well?The rest is Chris alone
September 22, 200818 yr Part with Guy and Jonny: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3gcer Do you want the rest as well?The rest is Chris alone Thank you Marie!!! *hugs* Just wondering.. does this include Jonny's brilliant sheep story :P
September 22, 200818 yr Part 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0osgyi Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNERT6QH Part 4 coming soon.
Create an account or sign in to comment