January 22, 200917 yr Welcome to the best thread, Hanna~ And I've shamefully stolen Prospekt/Phil's handwriting. It makes me seem like a more interesting person >.> My favorite songs at the moment are probably Shiver, Don't Panic or Trouble. I'm in a Parachutes phase again.
January 22, 200917 yr Hello girls, I just came in to say hi to you all and of course make a deep bow for King Berryman: By the way; Hi Hanna! I'm Hester, 22 years old and living in Holland. So we are neighbors in a way ;) My favorite songs are uhhhh.. Everything's not lost, Cemeteries of London, 42, Strawberry Swing, Death and all his friends, Trouble, Green Eyes, Amsterdam, Fix You, Till Kingdom Come and so on and so on.. :blush: Damn, do I miss this thread!! But I'll be around more when I finished schoolstuff! I PROMISE! And now, back to the gorgeous man this thread is made for: SEXFACE!! :sneaky: Bye girls!! :kiss:
January 22, 200917 yr Hello girls, I just came in to say hi to you all and of course make a deep bow for King Berryman: By the way; Hi Hanna! I'm Hester, 22 years old and living in Holland. So we are neighbors in a way ;) My favorite songs are uhhhh.. Everything's not lost, Cemeteries of London, 42, Strawberry Swing, Death and all his friends, Trouble, Green Eyes, Amsterdam, Fix You, Till Kingdom Come and so on and so on.. :blush: Damn, do I miss this thread!! But I'll be around more when I finished schoolstuff! I PROMISE! And now, back to the gorgeous man this thread is made for: SEXFACE!! :sneaky: Bye girls!! :kiss: I miss you so much!!!!! :bigcry: But school work must get done, so good luck on that!!!!! :D Hopefully you'll get back to us soon..... :cry:
January 22, 200917 yr I miss you too sweets! :hug: That's why I couldn't resist posting and reading all I've missed.. I feel like missing out on all the fun around here and I miss my lovely friends :cry: I wish I could be done with all my schoolwork but it only seems to become more and more.. I'll be finished around the feb. 23rd, that is my deadline to hand in my stuff.. So I'll definitely be back after that! Love you to bits 'nd pieces honey!! :kiss:
January 22, 200917 yr I miss you too sweets! :hug: That's why I couldn't resist posting and reading all I've missed.. I feel like missing out on all the fun around here and I miss my lovely friends :cry: I wish I could be done with all my schoolwork but it only seems to become more and more.. I'll be finished around the feb. 23rd, that is my deadline to hand in my stuff.. So I'll definitely be back after that! Love you to bits 'nd pieces honey!! :kiss: :hug: There's some new berrygirls that have helped a lot to keep the thread alive, but i miss my favorite berrygirl... :cry: i'm selfish, i know :P Ok, that's a month.... i guess it could be much worse..... You just gotta focus on getting it done, i'm sure you'll get all your stuff in time and everything will be perfect!!! Good coldplay karma will be with you!!! :cool: Love you sweets, and will patiently wait for your massive comeback!!!! :dance: :kiss:
January 22, 200917 yr :hug: There's some new berrygirls that have helped a lot to keep the thread alive, but i miss my favorite berrygirl... :cry: i'm selfish, i know :P Ok, that's a month.... i guess it could be much worse..... You just gotta focus on getting it done, i'm sure you'll get all your stuff in time and everything will be perfect!!! Good coldplay karma will be with you!!! :cool: Love you sweets, and will patiently wait for your massive comeback!!!! :dance: :kiss: Favorite Berrygirl: you just made me blush like hell!! I was looking like a freaking tomato!! ;) Yay for the tourdiary!! Haven't got time to watch it but I must do that very soon!! It's sooooo great, thanks for all those awesome gifs!! So okay, a month and then I'll be completely back.. BE WARNED! :D I'm off, thanks for all the love :kiss:
January 22, 200917 yr *walks in quietly* *leaves the present and sneaks away* ahhhhhhhhhhhh I've never seen those pics before...thanks for posting them....loooooooove them:heart:
January 22, 200917 yr Ah, Hester was here! Good luck with all the school stuff, can't wait to have you back in all your pervy glory :P :D :kiss:
January 22, 200917 yr Favorite Berrygirl: you just made me blush like hell!! I was looking like a freaking tomato!! ;) Yay for the tourdiary!! Haven't got time to watch it but I must do that very soon!! It's sooooo great, thanks for all those awesome gifs!! So okay, a month and then I'll be completely back.. BE WARNED! :D I'm off, thanks for all the love :kiss: :blush: :kiss: You can always play the live 2003 gig to not be completely disconected!!!! I wouldn't recommend having the tour diary playing in the background 'cause <in my personal experience> you'd never get anything done!!! :lol: It's just too distracting..... :wink3: I'll consider myself warned ;) Take care sweets & lots of luck with everything!!!! :kiss:
January 22, 200917 yr GREAT SMILE FROME GUY:http://www..com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=36740&fullsize=1
January 22, 200917 yr Ok, I just found this thread and... 2681 pages?!?! :shocked2: (But I'm also glad all of you did that for Guy :)) How will I ever see all of them??? :\ What do you suggest? I don't have much free time.
January 22, 200917 yr Welcome to heaven!!!! :D What's your name?? I'm Priscilla ;) And trust me, now that you found the thread, you'll make the free time to go throught it..... maybe not all of it, but still........ this place is HIGHLY addictive!!! :D
January 22, 200917 yr Hello all you beautiful berry girls! I'm a chris lover, but i thought i'd post some of these here for you. :D Guy is my second favorite one to look at, and i must say, he is one beautiful being.. :wink3:
January 22, 200917 yr Welcome to heaven!!!! What's your name?? I'm Priscilla And trust me, now that you found the thread, you'll make the free time to go throught it..... maybe not all of it, but still........ this place is HIGHLY addictive!!! My name is Milica (but the 'c' isn't pronounced like /k/, it's something like ts :)). Nice to meet you. I use ALL of my free time to come to the forum (although I'm quite new). It's something like: I think only ten minutes have passed, but the truth is - an hour :D Now school has started again and holidays have passed, I'll have to struggle for that free time :) And the other problem is - my Internet connection is quite slow, so it takes ages for me to see these pics, but I'm looking forward to getting a faster one...
January 22, 200917 yr OOHHH!!! NEW BERRYGIRLS!!!! hi hanna and milica im Lauren and im 17 and i have too many favorite coldplay songs to list...;)
January 22, 200917 yr Sorry! http://www..com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=36740&fullsize=1 If you're trying to link something from "my coldplay", forget it.... it ain't gonna happen..... :\ Hello all you beautiful berry girls! I'm a chris lover, but i thought i'd post some of these here for you. :D Guy is my second favorite one to look at, and i must say, he is one beautiful being.. :wink3: :wideeyed: Prezzies!!! Thanxx Makayla!!! :D My name is Milica (but the 'c' isn't pronounced like /k/, it's something like ts :)). Nice to meet you. I use ALL of my free time to come to the forum (although I'm quite new). It's something like: I think only ten minutes have passed, but the truth is - an hour :D Now school has started again and holidays have passed, I'll have to struggle for that free time :) And the other problem is - my Internet connection is quite slow, so it takes ages for me to see these pics, but I'm looking forward to getting a faster one... Nice to meet you too Milica!!! I think that happens to all of us!!! :lol: this has been too long: I adore when you randomly drop those on us..... :wacky:
January 23, 200917 yr ^ See that last picture? Who's that dude Guy's holding hands with? :inquisitive:
January 23, 200917 yr ^^^ That's Dan, coldplay's personal trainer ;) Check his jersey :D oh cool! wait, why does his jersey have his name on it? :lol:
January 23, 200917 yr ^^^ Two of my favorites...... :dead:oh cool! wait, why does his jersey have his name on it? That i have no idea!!!! :lol: But if you check some of the pics a lot of people has their names in their jerseys as well so.... apparently it's normal :P
January 23, 200917 yr ^^^ Two of my favorites...... :dead: That i have no idea!!!! :lol: But if you check some of the pics a lot of people has their names in their jerseys as well so.... apparently it's normal :P hmm interesting haha. well i guess guy might not have his so as to maybe not be recognized as easily? i cant believe all those blind people that are running near him and dont know that he's from coldplay. :stunned:
Create an account or sign in to comment