April 6, 200422 yr Wow...I didn't know this, was she pissed off at you? She had like over 20,000 posts, right?
April 6, 200422 yr Guy's Chick =Angie :) Ah ! But what´s wrong with the board being popular ? She should be happy.. Means Coldplay has lots of fans !
April 6, 200422 yr Wow...I didn't know this' date=' was she pissed off at you? She had like over 20,000 posts, right?[/quote'] I don't know if she was pissed off with me...well I don't think she was because I still talk to her :confused: :)
April 6, 200422 yr i luv his tshirt! i have seen him wear it in loooooooooooooads of fotos.. :lol: :wink3:
April 6, 200422 yr sorry if it was posted before... i just love the pic... he's so damn hot.. :wink3:
April 6, 200422 yr ....and she was pissed off with some people I remember Angie! :idea2: I wondered where she went :/ Does Guy have a brother? An identical twin brother :lol:
April 6, 200422 yr that would be weird having a brother with the same name as his middle name if that is his brother...his middle name must be Guy :lol:
April 6, 200422 yr He looks very good everywhere :) ;) I have the same hair...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....but longer :D :cool:
Create an account or sign in to comment