December 18, 201015 yr I wonder how much time Guy spends on practising how to look sexy in every goddamn picture and video he figures :freak:
December 18, 201015 yr :freak: at the end, when Guy is squirming... :freak: edit: :blank::wacky: Uffffffffffffffffffff I love him!
December 18, 201015 yr I simply can´t help smiling when I see a video or picture with him on it... He´s soooo charming and hot
December 18, 201015 yr :freak: at the end, when Guy is squirming... :freak: edit: :blank::wacky: THIS gif ... ALWAYS IN MY HEART
December 18, 201015 yr :freak: at the end, when Guy is squirming... :freak: edit: :blank::wacky: Ahhh :bomb: He's so adorable! :wacky:
December 19, 201015 yr :freak: at the end, when Guy is squirming... :freak: HES SO PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! he's quite jittery and fidgeting during that whole video isn't he? :laugh3: :lol:I wonder whats up with him! I wonder how much time Guy spends on practising how to look sexy in every goddamn picture and video he figures :freak: omg but its true 'it comes natural to him' the angles? :laugh3:this i dislike typos!
December 19, 201015 yr yes it is angels!:D and he really was delivered by angels :wacky::dead: yeahhh no doubt ::rolleyes: :angel: weee!
December 19, 201015 yr FORM THE LIVE PHOTOBLOG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I LOVE THAT PICTUREEEEEEEEEEE <3
Create an account or sign in to comment