✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Changes in Setlist for 2024?

Since its 2024, and Moon Music is going to be released soon(hopefully), what changes might you want to see in the setlist? What songs should exit and what songs should return. Personally, even though its not a Moon Music song, I think ETIAW should at least occupy a rotational spot in the setlist. The song is just such a vibe

Etiaw is a good option for a rotational song however I fear the rotational slot at A stage where Charlie Brown, Politik and Orphans get played will now be replaced for a permanent Moon Music song. Songbook might get replaced with a new slow song/ballad from the new album too. I am hopeful that where Humankind once was will see a new song get played there too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

Etiaw is a good option for a rotational song however I fear the rotational slot at A stage where Charlie Brown, Politik and Orphans get played will now be replaced for a permanent Moon Music song. Songbook might get replaced with a new slow song/ballad from the new album too. I am hopeful that where Humankind once was will see a new song get played there too. 

Biutyful better be replaced instead of Humankind. POTP and Humankind are songs I so desperately want to be setlist staples.

Also I'm praying they'll bring back GPASUYF or something else from their older tours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m4racide said:

Biutyful better be replaced instead of Humankind. POTP and Humankind are songs I so desperately want to be setlist staples.

Also I'm praying they'll bring back GPASUYF or something else from their older tours.

I would love that.
In my opinion, the most purely fun songs were Humankind, POTP and ASFOS. Obviously not their best, but they are amazing live and I had such a great time jumping to them.
Also, GPASUYF is to this day one of the best things they've ever done live. I still feel so bad I couldn't make it to the Madrid 2011 concert. I can't say what I would do to hear that version in person.

Edited by Jonan

17 hours ago, m4racide said:

They played GPASYF as a full band in Milan - it felt a bit neutered compared to previous tours but it was still nice to see it return even just for the second time this tour.

On 4/8/2024 at 5:33 PM, GamingForeverAUS said:

They played GPASYF as a full band in Milan - it felt a bit neutered compared to previous tours but it was still nice to see it return even just for the second time this tour.

I just want the AHFOD tour version back man 😞