✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Famous Old Painters

Doomotron

Famous Old Painters

Same as my Weirdo thread, this has been started to move song-specific discussions out of the main 2024 leaks thread.  (Main thread available here). So far two versions of the song have leaked, one is from the Everyday Life era, and the other is from the Viva La Vida era.

6 hours ago, Doomotron said:

Famous Old Painters

Same as my Weirdo thread, this has been started to move song-specific discussions out of the main 2024 leaks thread.  (Main thread available here). So far two versions of the song have leaked, one is from the Everyday Life era, and the other is from the Viva La Vida era.

2nd Best song that leaked

They seem to be similar keys but I don't think that Daddy was made from Famous Old Painters. Since FOP was rerecorded for EL at presumably the same time as Daddy was recorded I expect both were considered for the album.

3 hours ago, Doomotron said:

They seem to be similar keys but I don't think that Daddy was made from Famous Old Painters. Since FOP was rerecorded for EL at presumably the same time as Daddy was recorded I expect both were considered for the album.

I mean the piano part of the Viva version of FOP is similar to Chord Progression of Daddy and the piano part is missing from the EL version of FOP so there's no reason to think that both can't co exist in the same album.