September 29, 20242 yr This is the tenth, and final, song off, the upcoming album Moon Music titled ONE WORLD. I am very excited to see how the million voices sound in this one. Track length: 6:47 MOON MUSiC feelslikeimfallinginlove WE PRAY JUPiTER GOOD FEELiNGS 🌈 - ALiEN HiTS/ALiEN RADiO iAAM - I am a Mountain AETERNA ALL MY LOVE ONE WORLD Â
October 2, 20242 yr This really, really should've been 5 minutes. It was THIS CLOSE to being the perfect closing track 😕
October 2, 20242 yr Orange is a hidden track, with all the lyrics replaced with la la la. I'm not joking.Â
October 2, 20242 yr 10 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said: Roughly 4:58 Just cut it and replace it with wedding Bells RepriseÂ
October 2, 20242 yr Author 2 hours ago, shred said: What's Orange? 😅 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIvm5AYrBcU Â
October 2, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, WaddleBurr said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIvm5AYrBcU  And that's on the album??? 🤔
October 2, 20242 yr Author 1 minute ago, shred said: And that's on the album??? 🤔 I don't listen to leaks but allegedly the coda to one world is that but with la la las instead of lyrics. I remember it being a joke in this community when they performed orange that it would be on the album so if this is true, that would be hilarious.
October 3, 20242 yr The extra part should not have been there… The closing was great, one of the best ever in the group´s career, till then.
October 3, 20242 yr Oh why oh why did they tag on the last bit. It should be in the middle of the album somewhere if they really wanted it. A really nice closer, links well with the opener.Â
Create an account or sign in to comment