✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica

Sweet One

Alright, i'm sorry. But this show is ADDICTIVE!! They show it on Much Music every Sunday and repeat it three times throughout the week and i watch it every time!! Even if i've seen the episode already!!!

Anyhoo, what do you all think of this program? Some of the things Jessica says is pretty stupid but it's hilarious at the same time.

Oh, and I don't think Nick is attractive at all, but he's so hilarious on this show and i love him! LOL! The look he flashes jessica when she says something stupid is hilarious!! hahahaahahah

Anyone? :)

I haven't seen the Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro show! :stunned: I have a feeling Much Music will pick that up soon.

I thought it was funny when Nick was trying to convince Jessica to let him go to the playboy mansion and he's like, "not everything about the playboy mansion has to do with sex"..and she just started laughing. :lol:

HAhahah! the camping trip was hilarious! when there was a bee on her and she started shrieking "get it off!" and they're like "what?"..hahahaha...

and nick when he saw those two hikers and he was like, "I guess we saw our first bear"..and Jessica was like, "NICK!"...

and on the way down she fell and he just jumped over her. Man..funny moments.

:lol: :lol: I totally forgot the bee part!! :lol: :stunned: :lol:

I was watching the one where Nick got all the game machines today. And he was telling Jessica how he got that carnival king game, where you shoot ducks and stuff, for her.....hmmmm....suspicious :lol: :lol: :sneaky:

I'd want to shoot her too if I lived with her :stunned: :rolleyes: :dozey:

i love newlyweeds

its the only mtv show i got my mum to watch

its hilarous!!!

and jessica and nick not only are having "Nick & Jessica's Variety Show" but jessica is staring on her sitcom, where she plays "Jessica Sampson", a dumb reporter, hehehe

I saw the funniest one last night! :stunned: :lol: :lol: her and nick did a cover of take my breath away! She said some classic lines! "do you know when you sneeze? Does your heart stop?" :stunned: :lol: :lol: oh and "these shoes are making my feet wet....maybe I should wear knapkins on my feet!" :idea2: :dozey:

• 2 weeks later...